School Holiday Activities and Workshops
Northern Beaches Holiday Workshops & Activities
Looking for something fun for the kids to do in the holidays?
Our classes are entertaining and educational workshops run by professional singers, musicians and performers with over 35 yrs performance and teaching experience.
YOU GET TO DRESS LIKE A ROCK STAR, THINK LIKE A ROCK STAR, BE A ROCK STAR!!
We provide drum kits, amplifiers, guitars and keyboards and have a number of percussion instruments available.
On the last day of the workshop there is a performance for Family & Friends (date and time to be advised upon enrollment)
Learn the basics or improve your technique.
- Fun filled 1, 2 & 3 day music workshops.
- Filled with learning, singing and playing your favorite songs.
- Beginners to experienced players welcome.
- For 7 – 14yr olds
WORKSHOP TIMES AND DETAILS
TIMES: 10:00AM – 3:00PM
COST PER STUDENT:
$80 for 1 day workshop
$135 for 2 day workshop
$200 for 3 day workshop
EARLY DROP OFF & LATE PICK UP
Studio staff are available for before and after class care. During this time we watch music concerts & videos, dance, laugh and sometimes even get guitar hero out for a blast. ADDED COST: $5 p/hr or $8 p/hr for families
EARLY DROP OFF: 8:00AM – 10:00AM
LATE PICK UP: 3:00PM – 6:00PM
FEE: $5 p/hr or $8 p/hr for families
BREAKS & LUNCH
During the workshops we will have a 2 breaks, including lunch.
WHAT TO BRING
- Brass and Woodwind players please bring your own instrument
- Guitar players please bring your own guitar unless you are using one of ours (please specify when booking)
- Fruit for morning break
- Packed Lunch
- Water Bottle
- Any required medications – with signed letter of consent for our staff to administer as instructed.
School Holiday Workshops
All spaces are filled for our October Holiday Workshops. If you have a group (3 or more) enquiry please send us an email.