Terms and Conditions of entry
Terry Halliday Productions
COVID Safe Terms and Conditions of entry
• We reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who is displaying cold or flu like symptoms.
• We reserve the right to ask any customer to exit the premises if they are displaying cold or flu like symptoms.
• Please use hand sanitizer provided in the entry foyer
• Customers must comply with social distancing measures we have put into place for seating and gear placement. Use floor markings as your guide.
• Customers must respect the rights of other customers with regards to social distancing both in the studio and in the foyer and parking area.
• Our staff reserve the right to ask customers to practise social distancing.
• To assist with social distancing, Entry for music students is limited to one parent per child.
• All customers are encouraged to download the Federal Government’s COVIDSafe App.
• Based on the Health Department’s 1 person per 4 square metre rule, we have calculated the maximum capacity in each area to be as follows:
o Entry foyer (21sqm – 5 people)
o Studio 1/Main Teaching Room (51sqm – 12 people)
o Studio 2 (33sqm – 8 people)